Saturday, March 24, 2012

I'm Back!

I'm sitting here in the living room nursing a cup of coffee and watching my cat ride my dog like a pony. There's not a whole lot rolling around in my head. It is Saturday morning , after all, and pleasantly cool to boot.

It's been a good long time since I have done anything with this blog, and for that I apologize. What with teaching a developmental reading class for the first time, re-designing my 097 writing class, researching web 2.0 apps for the classroom, teaching four classes, DMing on friday nights, and working on a few ongoing writing projects, my time for blogging has not been all that abundant. And I admit to being a reluctant participant in the weird yet wonderful world of the bloggosphere. However charming the medium may be, it does have the feeling of a chore at the end of a long day.

Anyway, enough with the lame excuses. It's my goal this spring and summer to spend a lot more time on this here blog. I am trying my hand at vegitable gardening, so I'll be blogging about that from time to time. Additionally, I plan on nurturing my (not so) inner geek a lot more with reviews of fantasy and sci-fi stuff along with the occasional snippet of my own work.

Well, all of this was probably a little too much thinking for one cup of coffee. I'm off to kill some dandilions. Huzza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So you want to put your two cents in? Bully for you.