Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 10: I'm still standing

Well, I have manage to exceed my word count requirement today, despite the fact that I am still sick and oozing phlegm. I did eat way into my word count pad over the past two days, but I am starting to build it up again the only way I know how: sheer bloody mindedness. On Tuesday's write in, I said something to a fellow wrimo, "Writing is a game that rewards the stubborn." At the time, I was just saying that to be witty, but this ongoing November illness has taught me the truth of those words. I have discovered that a good deal of this novel writing business really is cultivating terrier tenacity.

Anyway, I want to get a few hundred more words knocked out tonight. Have a good night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So you want to put your two cents in? Bully for you.