Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 12: Crossing the Midway Mountains of Madness

It's about that time again. Those of you out there who have been keeping up pace with your word count will be somewhere approaching the mid point of your novel. And if you are anything like me, you are about to bash your head in with the nearest laptop. I do not know if there is really a way around the doldrums of mid-month, but I know what is getting me through this week. Wine. Lots of cheap box wine right after I finish my daily grading and writing. Speaking of cheap wine, I am done writing this evening and still lamentably sober. Need to fix that up right now. Good luck folks, and do not let go of the bucking mustang that is Nanowrimo. This bronco bites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So you want to put your two cents in? Bully for you.