Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 8: Diseased and Asking for Monies

Day 8: Late last night, I started feeling a wave of achyness crash over me, my sinuses began burning, and my nose began leaking. This will be my second illness this month. My first was a short bout of stomach flu on Saturday night. Somehow, I am still keeping a bit ahead of the curve, but not by much.

Now on to something different. In a moment, I am going to put a fund raising widget up for Nanowrimo, and I would be most grateful if you would donate. This isn't about just a bunch of nerdy adults living out their dreams. Nanowrimo does a huge amount of work in the public schools, and when they have left-over money, they give that away to support literacy and whatnot. It's one of the best non-profits that I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So you want to put your two cents in? Bully for you.