Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 10: On the Mend and On the Ball

Today's writing adventure began with me stealing a little bit of writing time at church. Yes, I am aware that it is odd for an Atheist to go to church, but, hey. My husband is a choir director and I a first soprano. Our associate pastor, a lovely woman who embodies the best spirit of the Reformed faith, is leaving for Indiana today, so I wanted to be there. But that did not make my writing obligations go away.

I managed to hit 20,000 words at our Sunday write-a-thon, which will allow me to tweak an exam I need to give on Wednesday and attend Pastor Karen's farewell dinner this evening. On the good news front, that chihuahua who followed me home on Friday is back and safe with his peeps. He didn't even have to spend the night in doggy jail. Happy day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So you want to put your two cents in? Bully for you.